Sunday, March 30, 2008

6 weeks

Wow it's 6 weeks. So much has changed. We have become stronger as a couple. I feel like nothing can break us away from each other. Sometimes I feel weak and wonder if I could make it through another one of these. But then I see a picture of him and know that it's worth it. He is worth everything. I'm so in love with the boy I have watched become a man. And he's watching me become a woman. I have not broken down in public since the time at work. I'm proud of myself. I know it's only a matter of time till it happens again. It just seems like I'm a lone. Like I'm going through this deployment on my own. Carley has been there for me. But thats over the computer. She's in TX. Someone a little closer to home would be great. (Don't get me wrong, I love Carley to death right now cause she puts up with my weird and random messages and my sudden mood changes) It just seems like no one is hear for me like I would be for them. I treat the people around me better then I get treated sometimes. I'm still debting if I'm getting a new job for the summer. I'm really attached to the kids at my work...
I leave for Europe in 3 days! I'm pretty much packed. I can't pack everything right now cause tehn I would be out of clothes for the next three days! I'm so excited but I'm worried cause Austen isn't going to be able to talk to me. I worry about him all the time. And I always try to be here for him, and to try and help him. I know him talking to me helps him out so much. I'm going to try to e-mail. But I'm not sure when I'll get teh chance to get on a computer. Other then that I'm excited.
I'll have lots of pictures to post. So there won't be a week 7 update. But there will be a week 8 about the trip! Thanks to the few people that have shown consern and said that they are here for me. It means so much to me right now because I need all the friends and help I can get.

No comments: